Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another Christmas


Christmas 2010
Another Christmas
           ©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Another Christmas is rolling around
My first Christmas without you.
All through the house, there is no sound
   Of reminiscing and laughter with you.

Sometimes, I hear you call my name
As if everything would be the same
   As it was before God took you.

I have your memories I own
But without your warm touch
   All are as cold as stone.

I'll keep you deep within my heart
Even though death, did us part
Until I join with you
When my life, too, is through.
At Daughter Christine's house Dec. 21st 2011




1 comment:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas to you...may you enjoy the time that you spend with those who are still on this earth, your friends and family but take heart in the loss of your dearly beloved...

    ReplyDelete