Tuesday, December 25, 2012

FIRST CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU...

My first Christmas without you my darling Bill. ♥

Young Love, Our Love
    by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Remember when first we met
That just feeling your fingers
Entwined in mine gave us a
Feeling of Heaven sent?

The warmth of your kiss
In the shadow of a tree
As we walked hand in hand
And no one could see.

How lucky I felt that you chose me,
How blessed I felt God gave you to me.
A lasting love so sweet, so fine,
Nothing could part us save an act divine
  The day God took your hand from mine.

I pray someday I will hold your hand again,
In Heaven, if God will let me in.
I miss you so much on this Christmas Day
Ever since God took you away
  To live with Him forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love you Bill.                                12-25-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment